Rules and Information for Our Parties
Most of our parties have themes, these are suggestions and not mandatory! You do need to be dressed "street legal" to enger the building (it's a high rise apartment building with security in the lobby!) and if you decide to go up to the rooftop deck. Once the party gets going, feel free to change into the theme, something sexy or get naked (excluding our Meet and Greets LOL)
Men - Please Be Sexy!
- No Baseball Caps
- No Sweatpants
- No Flip Flops
Women So As Not To Leave You Out!
- No....Trash Bags As An Outfit? Unless that's the theme!
Bring Your Own Favorite
- Towel and Toy Bag, if applicable (you squirters know who you are!)
- NO MEANS NO! You must ask to touch, join, kiss, etc. Do not assume because someone is playing that they want to play with you! Also, if you ask and someone says “no”, this happens to everyone and could be that they are tired from just playing or that they are not attracted to you! C’est la vie! A good response would be, “do you mean ask again later?” then accept their answer! No need to take it personally, there’s usually a lid for every pot, so to speak.
- No photography unless hosts request volunteers!!
- Communication is EVERYTHING, We Can't Stress That Enough. There are two schools of thought in BDSM (and apply to swinging play as well) play - we believe you are adults and can make your own decision!
- Risk-aware consensual kink (RACK, also risk-accepted consensual kink) is an acronym used by some of the BDSM communityto describe a philosophical view that is generally permissive of certain risky sexual behaviors, as long as the participants are fully aware of the risks. For example: Barebacking should be discussed, risks assessed and a decision made between the engaging parties. Taking a condom off during sex without the consent of the receiving person is called stealthing and is illegal. Anyone who is caught stealthing will be asked to leave and resources given to the offended party.
- Safe, Sane, and Consensual which generally holds that only activities that are considered safe, sane, and consensual are permitted.
- Interracial Parties
- The women at this party know what they want and it’s black men! Husbands are welcome to watch and play with their wives, but we request they do not play with other women unless the women specifically asks them to join!
- Kink Parties
- We typically establish a way at the start of the party for everyone to show their preferences, hetero, bi, dominant, submissive, voyeur...and many of us choose more than one preference!! Sometimes we use wristbands, sometimes clothespins, it all depends on the theme and our creativity!
How To Be Successful At A Party
- Beth’s advice: Be social! Talk to everyone! Talk to the hubbies and get them to introduce their wives! Do not sit in the corner on your phone and expect women to throw themselves at you! Show us your personality, your charisma! Women love to be wanted so let them know that you’re interested without being pushy! Women be clear on what you want...you can ask the guy or invite him to join! And ladies, always so NO if you don’t want to play. Say it twice if need be. If you need to say it a third time then come and tell me and we will warn the guy not to be pushy or Frank will ask them to leave! This doesn’t happen often but we always protect our ladies!
- Frank’s advice: Don’t be intimidated! We have great people and a great atmosphere - you can talk to anyone in this group! People have their own preferences, so don’t worry if one person says no, go to the next! We are all here to have a good time, so relax and party!!